I’ve written so much about Christmas, I decided to list all those blog posts on this one page: http://j.mp/SantaPaul (here)
The True Meaning of Christmas for Me – December 14, 2006
Yes, Virginia, There Is A Santa Paul – December 25, 2010
F.A.Q. about Santa Paul – December 25, 2010
Christmas Journals 2007 (I tried to do a blog post about Christmas every day of December. Sorry for the quality of some of these!):
1. Finding the Christmas Spirit
2. Christmas Music is not that bad
3. My Christmas is not your Christmas
4. Making a list, checking it online
5. Christmas is full of lies!
6. Snow is pretty… to death!
7. The Jingle Bells Got Him!
8. Christmas Is Not
9. It’s the gift that counts
10. Selflessness: What’s in it for me?
11. Christmas remixed
12. Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup
13. It’s not easy being red and green
14. All I Want
15. Tears of Christmas Joy
16. Christmas Elephant in the Room
17. Christmas decorations aren’t all good
18. Stille Nacht
19. Laughing All the Way!
20. Calculating Kris Kringle: Differentiation
21. Calculating Kris Kringle: Integration
22. It’s about the choices
23. Relationship status: Jingle
24. Christmas Wrapping
25. Miracle on Your Street